Saturday, April 07, 2007

Time to Say - Sayonara..!

Hi Everyone,

There had been lot of depressing situations in my life...And Please don't run away hearing this statement - I promise i'm not going to speak about that..

Well, Everyone has his part of traumatic-situation in his life, where everything goes wrong,something similar is what i am right now going through.

It is not that indian-movie styled, - No Job - Broken Hut - Sick Mother - Sister working as a house-maid - kinda dramatic situation , which will make your heart cry-out for "God-Why are you so -Cruel..!!"

I m happy that about that part - I have a handsomely paid job and Everything around me looks perfect and settled. - But something is still missing inside me..!!

You know, This Blog helped me a lot to overcome certain difficult times - This kept me engaged - i would rather be thinking on posting a Crap - than to sit alone and worry - But i feel that Blog is making me Miss 'something' in Life - and, i am saying good-bye to this good-blog and am gonna start my Journey to Discover the 'Something' that will possibly help me to gain-back what i have missed -

... I m leaving you all guys(Now, you can have a heave of relief.. )
I love you All -- a Big Muuaaahhh(Kiss)-- AURE'VOIR


"Art is long - Life is Short"

I am on my way to discover my destiny,hoping for your blessings - Possibly some years later you can find me in the remote place of Himalayan range - with a Halo around my head - Enlightened Soul - Having discovered the "Eternal Truth"-And ..

[SLAM..!! - The Door opens - Two polis officers Enter.. "Mr.INSANE - HOLD YOUR HANDS IN AIR.. NOw WALK WITHOUT TURNING BACK..!! " - They Make the Insane lie on floor and Handcuff him]

INSANE:
"Hey, What's Your Problem, Why are you doing this to me... I have a Destiny to Realise - A Dream to Follow - Leave me alone..."




Polis:
(Looking towards the Insane)Shut up you Idiot... Arre , Sorry for the disturbance bloggers,Now the Situation is under Complete Control - We were here to just say that this Blog is Closing down due some unverified reasons and "The insane" has been captured and is being taken to Asylum - this was to be done -after many Bloggers complained on his Posts.
-




"These Crazy-Morons will never understand - I was supposed to leave all this myself.. and they re now taking me to asylum - This World is a Weird Place -Okay...Have it Your Way Guys, ... Miss you all - my fellow Bloggers.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- And He Realised the Eternal Truth not in the Himalayan Range - But the Most Peaceful Place in the Entire World -"The Asylum" -

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++FIN+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments: