Tuesday, April 24, 2007

inSanity Disturbed.


A few days back, there was a post (which i have removed now)- it stated that 'I am closing down the Blog'.

And i like to say that was a mistake.I just learnt a few things which made me to return to my blogging world forever...

Well just think,there might have been a few situations you have faced in life,when you try to lie to yourself - you try to convince yourself that what you have done is right inspite of knowing that should not have been done..,just for a better example - consider a situation when you were in school,somewhere when you were wearing half-pants in classes and occasionally suck your thumb.

In those times you will never accept the mischief you have done, and you ll blame it for someone else, and you ll even try to convince to such an extent that sometimes you ll make belive yourself that
What you re sayin is the Truth..!!

This is what happened to me,... in past few weeks,- I accidentally came through this blogging mania - i was enthralled first seeing that - i tried understanding what exactly this is by peeping into others blog - tried to please myself by putting some craps - then suddenly, i realised that i got into a sort of Lying to Myself- I am blogging because someone else is Blogging out there- but i have realised my mistake now, I am exactly not like what i was thinking about myself that i don't belong to this bloggers park - I have every right to be here (Insanes too have their rights..!!!)-the only thing that started off this reaction was that a small feel that - my posts lacked passion - and now i m back....with everlasting Love for my Blog..!!

Now since Sanity Acheived - i just wanted to think - How a thought of Closing my Blog stirred my mind...

I had a prickling feel inside my chest - i was stressed out - i felt nothing around me is going well and i m being pushed into future by the cruel force of Time - I have been in Bangalore for past 9 months - I can't handle a kannadiga trying to strike a conversation with me,i start to give a smile and move away - i felt bad being thrown into a alien place - with not much familiar faces around - well that part is like having a hard time really, - initially there was a uncertainity hovering in my mind - i learnt to accept this - call it change,fate or whatever... -

After my confusion over continuing with blog, - i wanted to try my hand at something - i tried Smoking - roam around the campus now and then - have a lot of coffee - but the only thing in my mind was - Whatever happens don't return to your Blog - finally, i had to giveup.. i was not able to fit myself anywhere properly and nothing tried to coverup the emptiness - Well,i came back here again to find my blog waitng for me with open arms,smiling and tears in eyes... i just embraced my computer and gave a tight kiss on monitor - now, that's what is called as real Love Story- i am relieved - i have found my destiny... Now nothing in world can come in between my Blog and me..!! -Not even powercuts - i m planning to get an inverter at my home....













~The Insane Returns to Town~

No comments: