Saturday, March 31, 2007

Being Crazy - Being Me..!

I had been thinking on this, Filling my Blog with empty ideas that applies nowhere.
Well,i don't mean to say that i should be posting "Theory of Jupiter's cosmic-force with some Red-Giant..!!", if so, i had to be a guy somewhere in NASA with Big Spectacles hanging balanced-over my nose and where i would have more interest in Propulsion mechanism than Shakira's Belly-Dance..!!

Well, I really don't know why exactly i m typing down this non-sense,and even if some guy comes across my blog by accident,He would die of an heart-attack after reading my Posts.

There are a lot of questions,uncertainities hovering in my mind... Like how would be my life in coming years,and what would have happened to the doggy of my neighbour's after she was attracted towards the pokkiri styled Stray in our street.

Look,What my mind is doing here ,Wavery,Jumping out to make a responsible step on my future and the next second jumping to the most idiotic DOGGY LOVE-STORY Going on....speaking about my mind, it has really been behaving odd since my college days.
Sometimes,I really felt that i should have landed myself at an asylum - a lunatic - i was - a crazy buff - An Insane Guy....!!! -- Hey wait, It seems i have got the clarity now...So,that's what it was all about..!!

Okay Chill...!!!

I would like to fill up a little more on the empty space down here,

Now how did my Life - my Mind began their journey in the past...


*************************************************************************************

Date : 29th July 1984

Time : sometime around when Veerappan would be brushing his teeth or possibly When ManiRathnam was reading news-paper in his rest-room

Location : Dindugal,A then remote town in the sub-urb of Madurai.

A Nurse comes out of the ward and says to my dad (Who had arrived from Bangalore) "Saar,Paiyyan Poranthirukkan"..(To the people who don't know tamil , it means ,"It's a Boy..!!")

My Happy and Proud Dad comes in with a smile as I lay there in a little cradle,and lifts me gently in his arms,I start crying "Booo...!! Someone save me...A Giant is Kidnapping me..Help ,Help...Booo...waaaa..!! ".



*************************************************************************************

Well,That's how "my Life -my Mind " combination 'duo' began their long journey some 22 years ago... and they are still working perfect(Perfect - Well what does that mean..?)

If i start putting in such Crap - Some Blogger would track down and Shoot me,for such a horrible post..!!

I m still wondering,wondering a lot on lot of stuff's that matter much and some of those which will never help me anywhere,..But..it just won't help.... That's How INSANE GUY's are supposed to be..!!

No comments: