Sunday, March 18, 2007

"A Call To Happiness"



This is one of the questions that everyone ask themselves at some-point of time in their Life..."Am i Happy..?"

Really, are you...??

Of all the primary-emotions,..

--anger--fear--sadness--joy--disgust--surprise--curiosity--acceptance--

...'joy' or happiness', that is most sought after,...is it the right thing to do..??

Compare the scenario to the three primary colors,-Red-Blue-Green, well, if here,importance was given to only one of them, can you ever got to see,the billions of beautiful colors that are produced due to their combinations...??

To be a little clear,..Can you imagine the world in a complete Red Shade,everything red around you, Your Skin, Your eyes, Your wear, Your Bike, Your home,Your Girl-friend(A Red Girl-friend-- Must be pretty HOT..!!), or Your Boss (My Boss normally appers Red..!!)..Red Flowers --Red trees--Red Sun -- Red Moon--Red Everything and Red - The Only Thing...!!


Hope you re getting my point,

To make it more simple... "Why does a Man Runs after Happiness,Whole Life..??"

Will a person be able to value 'Happiness', without the influence of any of the other emotions..
I ll make it simple again,all i like to say here is..
" The Perfectly 'HAPPY-World' would become a BORING Place to live after some-time.."

The real taste of Happiness can only be understood -with- 'defeat', 'tears','feeling-insecure','missing someone special',....

If a man had been happy from birth to death.. then he'll never know what exactly Happiness means...

According to me, God must have been crazy...!! -- HIS design of human-life must have a reverse cycle -- Imagine, A man comes into world with Old-age -- Grows Young to Middle-age (Is the word grows right-word to use here...??) -- Then Slips into his careless-adolescence -- Then goes into is ignorant-childhood -- Then to an infant -- and finally disperse into an unfused-material...

Well, If i were GOD... i would have engineered life as suggested.... Well, I m not the GOD here, So i have no authority to Challenge the System designed by HIM...

... Sometimes , i really wonder... does this world we live in-- really exixts -- i still doubt this....


Every single thing in world gives a doubt whether GOD really exists... and those same things say me with a clear under-tone... HE really does exists..!!

Well, My question was not this... it was...
"Why does a Man Runs after Happiness,Whole Life..??"

... Happiness, is just a perception,a personal-view,an abstract-emotion and it's not a goal..!!..

Happiness can be translated to a Chemical-equation, it just kindles your deepest-hormones and stimulates brain... finally ends-up with a curvy-smile showing up your teeth... is this the final state of being happy..??


.. I really don't know...

so, What exactly does happiness means, and why is everyone running after it...

My Dear Life,..I have no complaint against You and My Maker(if He really exists.!!)...

Okay, Then what is my purpose being here...To Run after happiness madly...

Though not sure, i can define something here....

I was Happy - "..When i saw two lovers,at a food-stall.. the lady jumped with hot taste hurting her-- and her lover instantly ran down the street to get her some water.."


I was Happy - "..When i saw, two old-aged friends in park, had their jaws spat laughing-remembering their childhood pranks.."


I was Happy -"..When i saw a Husband teaching her wife to ride a bike, treating her like a child,seated closely behind her,.."


I was Happy - "..Listening to Mitwaa song from KANK played in a local tea-stall.."


I was Happy - "..Watching Liverpool FC win the European Chapionship.."


I was Happy - "..when my friend,after a long wait - got a decent job.."


I was Happy - "..Seeing Happiness all around me and feeling the good inside me.."


I was Happy - "..Though i was not able to know what exactly happiness means,but to feel it around me all the time, and i have not acknowledged it.."

.... Just Live your life... At it's own pace ... Don expect happiness to reach you.. Just feel the spontaneity around you... A simple laughter from an infant breaks into thousand pieces, skipping all the way,contagious,forcing you to smile-back..

..Life is all about living... living even if you have lost.. even if you have failed miserably.. even if you are rejected.. these things though painful.. will let you know the Real-Feel for Happiness...

... rather too confused after reading this...?? - well, so am i..!!

...Everything is just a perception... enemity,hate,jealosy,greed,happiness,anger.. all are part of this life... but nothing is true or real,since all these exists only in a person's mind.. not as a living-form...

"Life is Beautiful" - Terms and conditions apply :)


Song on my PC : "Venmadhi Venmadhiye.." from Minnale..


With Laugh,
The INSANE