Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let's get lost




"There is so much to think about - but - So less we can understand...

It was an usual walk to my work-place, but the mood today was different - i wondered, Why are we all not same, why should one be having an unique face, name, his/her own features... and Why should each and every leaf in a tree should be different from the others, what make every individual oxygen atom i breathe and my blood carries to my brain be different, what makes a monkey different from a Comet - all have the same building blocks, quarks -> subatomic particles - > atoms... but it is so weird just thinking like this.

Is there a Big Simulation program running in each and every brain here, that creates an illusion that everything around us is at the same place as we see - (I m still not sure that if my keyboard ever exists..!!)

Imagine a program (Similar to a computer code being executed somewhere by someone) and we are all the Objects and Functions in it - (Not inspired from the Matrix Trilogy..!!)

It is just a simple word - "Why"
What was the reason that the pebble lying beside the road had to be at the place it has to be, what is it's purpose being there at that exact location in this three dimensional maze - that we call Earth.

What makes the single grain of rice - that i eat was custom made for me from a distant-remote part to reach my tummy ?

What makes the heavens(galaxy, universe and stuff) hang balanced as they are...


....There is so much to think about - but - So less we can understand"

- Let's get Lost.


Is this the way to - Experience God ? - Feel God ? - Realise God ?

I guess - I just said a prayer.

No comments: