Monday, October 15, 2007

Rudeness knows no bounds of shame

Most of my previous posts seems to have a darker theme(except a few), my friend commented reading my blog could make any happy person plunge into abyss of depression..!!!

Sorry if my blog seemed to be as bad a crap as an RGV film

Well, there are a lot of things that could have been posted here earlier, and most of my idle thoughts in this blog are a kind of spooky..!! ~ making many readers out there think that i am a cold blooded psychopathic scary monsterous 'Insane' jotting down words that would make babies make their nappies wet and most adults just spring to their feet at my name. :)

But i have a gift, i never remember someone's comments, be it an appretiation or criticism, i just never seem to care for those words, It is 'I' keeps me going,may be it is bad or may be it is not.. I believe that "My mind is the only thing that exists", and i am sure that someday i would prove that there is no truth - but Insanity..!!!

Now i feel that i was spoiling the essence of my own posts - i am a little rude here , may be i could have presented them in an appealing manner, but...... whoa, wait a second.... what am i speaking about..????

~ Insanity liveth the longest.

6 comments:

praveen said...

I think u r right...U r here without any mask...u write as u feel...So probs...Keep rocking...
:D

praveen said...

I meant to say no probs... :D

Sanity in a world of Insanity is insane said...

@Praveen
Thanks dude

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Than being what you are not, its always better to be what you are. May it b rude/kind, good/bad. I wud say being deceptive is the biggest crime... :D

In connexn with ur reply, I did expect a long reply frm u as u have mentioned. :)

Sanity in a world of Insanity is insane said...

@Princess
Is there a difference in being deceptive and being indifferent/silent..??

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Indiff & silent r nt one and the same! :) If a person is silent then its nt wise enuf 2 call him/her deluding/deceptive..But being difrnt is a difrnt case :D