Monday, June 25, 2007

A Matter of Life or Death...

Well here you are
at the edge of the abyss...


at the beginning of infinity
heaven or hell


an afterlife
or a nothingness


forgiveness
or an eternity of suffering ?


Does anyone really know ?


Why have you come here ?
What do you need ?


To Find a Way to Live ?
or To Find a Way To Die ?



_ _ _ _ _ _ _







I feel happy, I feel pretty good, I feel normal.

I am grateful.



It's been 23 years now that my life stay

on earth has been voluntary.




You have a chance right now

to start your life over

instead of trying to end it.



You can resurrect yourself

from this living death

to restore and re-start your life anew.






~ Insane

1 comment:

Ponnarasi Kothandaraman said...

Ahem! :) How am i here? No offense jus curious 2 know! :)