Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Graduation day Recovers..!!!

There are certain times when you feel-- some days in life are longer than the others--and if you agree to this--my Grad-day was one of them...

I was on my way to the convocation hall,..Meanwhile, i was trying to forget what happened to me coz of 'Tatanka'... i happened to see a lady, a familiar face..i thought i had seen her somewhere..
..she was with some guy,rather a man.. , She studied in my college , a different department... and i heard that she was married.. so, the guy next to her might be her husband,..!!--'Poor Guy', i said to myself..!!

I wondered, how come girls in general-after college- are getting married early..But to the contradiction i recollected a prominent incident- it was one-of-my class-mate's- He got married in his 2nd year, and dropped-off the college..a real Lucky Man..!!

And,some months later, i happened to bunk the class to watch a movie at 'Mutli-Plex'.. we were in queue to get ticket,and we saw the guy(married in 2nd year).. with his wife,good.. i thought.. but the bigger surprise was still waiting.. his wife tried to balance something on her shoulder..Was it a Giant-Lays Chips packet..???--or was it some-kinda ..???--suddenly the thing on her shoulder moved a little--" Whaaaaaatttttttt.....????"
-- i gasped... a BABY....!!!,.. man i'm in my third year of engineering and this fellow- has already become 'Dad' of that little thing.. sorry..it is supposed to be a living thing..substitute the previous mentioned 'thing' to 'baby'..and all i wanted was.. i didn't wanted to think much on this....

well.."Life is such a mixed bag of things happening around- Giving you no time to guess sometimes"....!!

.. Shaking my heavy-head,from past memories.. i moved to the hall where , the traditional graduation attire was being provided... i picked up one..... and time was almost up.. i had to get into the Main-hall to get seated for the Grad-day was almost to begin.. and as i entered, i saw my mom and dad seated at the parent's bay..!!--waved to them, and went and sat down at my alloted seat nearer to the stage....

The programme began in style with a mini-parade marching into the auditorium followed by the chief guest, it was something emotional that built up in my mind that - everything with the college is now settled - A whole New world Lies Ahead For Exploration ,... Well it would be a difficult time missing out hte carefree life at college,still things have to move on.

The insanity showed up there too - I spoiled the Graduation Snap of the Guy before me- He will regret his whole life watching that memorable moment with my face also in it... :P

Well,that was the last prank i could possibly Play on The Departing Day.


No comments: