Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"Crap happens"



"A Saturated Mind is the most dangerous thing, that threatens the very existence of an individual. So, Greed is Divine "


Age:
25
Employed: Yes
Organization: Hewlett-Packard
Package: Fat-Purse
Career Ambitions: None !
State of Mind: Rotting filth !
The workplace is filled with different kinds of people, each with their own goals and ambitions in life. People here seem to have set their life goals since they were children and have always seemed to know what they were going to do with their lives while may be few others realized what they wanted in their lives at a later age; however, there are people like me who never really had any plan for life.

Regardless of the reason for losing interest in goals, My mind goes mad over the questions, “What am I doing, what do I want and why am I even here?”
Not having a direction in life, or not knowing what you really want out of life can become troubling over time. Without any goals or real ambitions, doing the same monotonous job might seem fine, though one never really get anything out of it.

I believe as one gets older, it is inevitable one will come to know " Man, I screwed up my Life on this shit-hole, for the whole damn lifetime !".
Since, work takes up a good portion of one’s life, which is why one should be sure they enjoy what they are doing.





My Saturated Mind Said: "The best thing I can think of doing is to keep looking and working until I find the job I am happy with."
The Wild Oppressed Other Half Echoed: "Damn you. Damn your hopes, damn your dreams, damn your plans … damn everything you thought this life was going to bring to you. Now let's go out there and try to make this bitch named`career` happy."

Shit happens, and then you die



No comments: